Make a Marionette with Puppeteer Olivia RacionzerLive workshop Sat 10 April, 11am & Sun 11 April | 2pm
Olivia Racionzer is a Puppet Designer, Maker & Puppeteer for Theatre and Film. She has worked on 2 Seasons of His Dark Materials in the Creature Effects Department and has attended the Curious School of Puppetry in London to develop her skills as a Puppeteer.
She hopes to inspire people to see the magic in Puppets and believe.
- Suitable for: Ages 6+ with adult supervision and help!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 2 x Toilet roll tubes
- 1 side of a cereal box
- 2 x popsicle sticks
- 1 ball of string
- 2 x pipe cleaners
- Masking tape
- Pritt stick
- 1 sheet of paper OR newspaper
- 4 x beads (approx 10mm diameter)
EXTRAS (not necessary)
- Googly eyes
- Printer (for a template print-out)
- Felt tip pens or paint for decoration
To register for the Zoom please email: firstname.lastname@example.org