Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of sale
The following terms and conditions apply to Venue Cymru and Theatr Colwyn theatre/event tickets:
- No tickets will be exchanged or monies refunded. (Booking Protect is offered at the point of sale, if you took out this policy please read the Terms and Conditions in your confirmation email)
- Tickets can only be refunded in the event that the performance is cancelled. Tickets will be refunded at face value, excluding fees and postage.
- In the event of a cancelled performance, Venue Cymru / Theatr Colwyn will not be liable for additional travel or accommodation expenses.
- Reselling this ticket for profit or commercial gain makes it void.
- Please check carefully the theatre, date and time printed on your ticket as mistakes cannot always be rectified after the booking has been confirmed.
- The management reserves the right to amend the programme or artistes without notice. In these instances Venue Cymru / Theatr Colwyn is not obliged to refund the ticket or exchange for another performance.
- If you arrive later than the advertised start time then you may be asked to wait until a suitable break in the performance before you can take your seat. This may be the interval.
- Management reserves the right to refuse the ticket holder permission to the premises.
- Cameras, recording devices, glasses and crockery are not permitted in the auditorium.
- Tickets for unreserved events cannot be re-issued if lost.
- On rare occasions the performance or public areas may be filmed, sound recorded or photographed. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming, sound recording and/or photography of yourself as a member of the audience and possible subsequent broadcasts/publication.
- Mobile phones and pagers must be switched off at all times in the auditorium.
- Please be aware that for your own safety, and the enjoyment of all of our patrons we do have bag searches in operation at some of our shows. Any alcohol not purchased on the premises will be confiscated.
- Strobe lighting, smoke effects, loud bangs and gunshots are sometimes used in productions. Please contact the Box Office for further details
All Venue Cymru complaints should be directed to the General Manager, Sarah Ecob in writing via email or post:
Sarah Ecob, General Manager, Venue Cymru, Promenade, Llandudno, LL30 1BB
All Theatr Colwyn complaints should be directed to the Theatre Manager, Phil Batty in writing via email or post:
Phil Batty, Theatre Manager, Theatr Colwyn, Abergele Road, Colwyn Bay, LL29 7RU
We aim to acknowledge complaints within 7 working days. And respond with 14 working days.
Premier Card & Gift Vouchers
- You have the right to cancel your Premier Card / Gift Voucher within 14 days of purchase.
- The purchaser must contact the Box Office directly for any refunds.
- If you wish to cancel, any services used during the 14 day cancellation period will be paid for, i.e. Tickets purchased with a Premier Card discount must be returned and rebought at full value.
- Premier Cards / Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the point of purchase.
From time to time Venue Cymru / Theatr Colwyn runs special offers for patrons on the mailing list. The following standard terms and conditions apply:
- Offers/discounts can not be redeemed against tickets already purchased
- Offers/discount can not be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts
To join the Venue Cymru mailing list and be eligible for selected special offers please click here.
Where Venue Cymru / Theatr Colwyn offers theatre tickets as competition prizes the following terms and conditions apply:
- Tickets are only valid for the date and show stated and can not be exchanged
- Competition prizes cannot be applied retrospectively
- Tickets have no monetary value
- Competition tickets can be collected from the Box Office one hour prior to curtain up