Welcome backWhat to expect when visiting Venue Cymru
We are excited to be welcoming our audiences back through the doors and we want you to feel confident returning to us. These are the current Covid measures we have in place.
- Hand Sanitisers - Hand Sanitising units can be found at all entrance points and throughout the venue. We encourage you to use these as you enter the building and whenever possible.
- Contactless Payment - Contactless payment is available at all sales points.
- Test, Trace & Protect - Visitors will be asked to scan the Test, Trace & Protect QR code as you enter the building or give details a name and phone number to a member of staff. These details will be stored securely, used for test and trace purposes only and destroyed after 21 days.
- Increased Cleaning - All auditorium, front of house spaces and touchpoints are subject to rigorous cleaning and sanitising.
- E-tickets - If you opted for e-tickets you do not need to print them, this limits contact. Just show you ticket on your phone to the staff on the doors. Download them before you travel and don't forget to charge your phone!
- Ventilation - Where possible all windows will be open to circulate air. Our main ventilation system has been programmed to allow 100% fresh air intake. With this in mind the venue may be slightly cooler than usual so we suggest you bring an extra layer as a precaution.
- Face coverings - Customers are no longer required to wear a face covering when visiting the venue, however patrons are still welcome to wear them if they feel more comfortable in doing so.
- Covid Passes or a negative Covid test result are NO longer a legal requirement for entry to the venue. We would however recommend if possible taking a lateral flow test before attending for the consideration of those around you.
- Finally, we need you - We are asking for your help in keeping our staff and each other safe. Take your time, keep your distance where possible and most importantly if you are experiencing any of the identified Covid-19 symptoms it is very important you do not attend the performance / visit the venue.
For an interim period we have updated our refund policy.
If a performance is cancelled
- Our existing refund policy applies and customers will be entitled to a refund.
If you feel unwell or experiencing any of the identified Covid-19 symptoms
In this instance it is very important you do not attend the performance / visit the venue. Please contact the ticketing team on 01492 872000 prior to the start of the performance and we can arrange a credit voucher for the face value of your tickets which can be then be used for another performance when you are feeling well enough to do so.