Welcome backWhat to expect when we reopen our doors
We are excited to be reopening our doors and finally be welcoming our audiences back. We want you to feel confident returning to us and these are the measures that will be in place whilst you are with us.
In line with new Welsh Government guidance, we will require ALL people attending a performance at Venue Cymru from the 15 November to present an NHS Covid Pass or proof of a recent negative Covid test result. Under 18s are exempt from these rules at this time.
- Face coverings - We ask that you wear a face covering whilst visiting Venue Cymru. It can be only be removed in our hospitality areas or to consume food or drink in the auditorium. Face coverings are not required if you are under 12 years old or exempt for medical reasons.
- Hand Sanitisers - Hand Sanitising units can be found at all entrance points and throughout the venue. We encourage you to use these as you enter the building and whenever possible.
- Contactless Payment - Contactless payment is available at all sales points.
- Test, Trace & Protect - Visitors will be asked to scan the Test, Trace & Protect QR code as you enter the building or give details a name and phone number to a member of staff. These details will be stored securely, used for test and trace purposes only and destroyed after 21 days.
- Increased Cleaning - All auditorium, front of house spaces and touchpoints are subject to rigorous cleaning and sanitising.
- E-tickets - If you opted for e-tickets you do not need to print them, this limits contact. Just show you ticket on your phone to the staff on the doors. Don't forget to charge your phone!
- Ventilation - Where possible all windows will be open to circulate air. Our main ventilation system has been programmed to allow 100% fresh air intake. With this in mind the venue may be slightly cooler than usual so we suggest you bring an extra layer as a precaution.
- Finally, we need you - We are asking for your help in keeping our staff and each other safe. Take your time, keep your distance where possible and most importantly if you are experiencing any of the identified Covid-19 symptoms it is very important you do not attend the performance / visit the venue. Where possible we recommend taking a Lateral Flow Test prior to attending a performance. This is not a mandatory requirement for attending but would be a considerate measure for the people around you.
For an interim period we have updated our refund policy.
If a performance is cancelled
- Our existing refund policy applies and customers will be entitled to a refund.
If you feel unwell or experiencing any of the identified Covid-19 symptoms
In this instance it is very important you do not attend the performance / visit the venue.
- If you purchased Booking Protect you can obtain a refund for the face value of your ticket under their Covid policy if you have tested positive or have been told to isolate by Test, Trace & Protect. You can visit their website for further guidance.
- If you did not purchase Booking Protect please contact the ticketing team on 01492 872000 prior to the start of the performance and we can arrange a credit voucher for the face value of your tickets which can be then be used for another performance when you are feeling well enough to do so.