Covid 19 - Booking and show info
Due to the ongoing government restrictions Venue Cymru is currently closed, this includes our onsite Ticketing Office, and will remain closed until further notice. During this time Venue Cymru will be used to support Betsi Cadwalder University Health Board's response to Covid-19. For more information click to read the status update at the bottom of the page.
Our team continue to work closely with our visiting companies to reschedule events in to the later part of the year or in to 2021. Please keep an eye on this page and we will continue to update it as we have further information.
- Aida (17 March 2020) - CANCELLED
- BBC NOW Family Concert (22 March 2020) - CANCELLED
- Beautiful (14-18 April 2020) - CANCELLED
- Dancing Queen (25 April 2020) - CANCELLED
- Luke Evans (30 April 2020) - CANCELLED
- Everybody's Talking About Jamie (5-9 May 2020) - CANCELLED
- Jane Eyre (13-14 May 2020) - CANCELLED
- Footloose (1-6 June 2020 / 25-30 Jan 2021) - CANCELLED
- Buddy, The Buddy Holly Story (8-9 June 2020) - CANCELLED
- Cor Penrhyn (27 June 2020) - CANCELLED
- In the Night Garden (30 June - 2 July) - CANCELLED ***
- Catch Us If You Can (8 August 2020) - CANCELLED
- Alexander O'Neill (5 Sept 2020) - CANCELLED
- The Hairy Bikers (15 October 2020) - CANCELLED
- Max Boyce (22 October 2020) - POSTPONED new date to be confirmed
- Maximum RnB (23 October 2020) - POSTPONED new date to be confirmed
- Welsh National Opera (Autumn 2020 & Spring 2021) - CANCELLED
- Anton & Erin (4 March 2021) - POSTPONED new date to be confirmed
- Milkshake Live! (Aug 2021) - CANCELLED
Any productions not listed above have been rescheduled to a new date and are back on sale. Please search the name of the production in the search bar to find the listing and the new date.
*** Since the cancellation and refund of In the Night Garden the tour has been rescheduled and is due back to Venue Cymru in July 2021
How to contact us
Email:email@example.com Phone: 01492 872000 (Lines open Monday – Friday 10am – 5pm, excluding bank holidays).
We are currently operating on a much smaller team than usual, so we do kindly ask for your patience and that you consider reaching us by e mail in the first instance.
If you have a ticket for a forthcoming event
Customers will be contacted by e mail regarding any disruption to their bookings.
Please check spam/junk filters and allow e mails from firstname.lastname@example.org
Original tickets for rescheduled shows will be valid for the new date/s, so please keep your original ticket and we will look forward to seeing you on the new date.
Customers will be contacted if an event is cancelled and refunds will be arranged as soon as possible. The refund will be the face value of the ticket/s purchased and will not include amounts takes for fees, levies or insurance.
If you purchased tickets through a ticketing agent, such as Ticketmaster and See Tickets, please contact them direct. You will be able to find contact details for them on the booking confirmation you will have received from them.
Please continue to visit this page for updates, and use the search bar to check the status of the show which you have booked for.
Thank you for your continued support, patience and cooperation. We realise the frustration and disappointment caused when shows have to be postponed or cancelled and we kindly ask that you continue to bear with us during these uncertain times.
We look forward to welcoming you back when we re-open our venues.