Due to the ongoing government restrictions Venue Cymru and Theatr Colwyn are currently closed, this includes our onsite Ticketing Offices. During this time Venue Cymru will be utilised as a field hospital to provide an additional 300 plus beds to support Betsi Cadwalder University Health Board's response to Covid-19. For more information - https://cutt.ly/Mt94EgD.
Our team continue to work closely with our visiting companies to reschedule events in to the later part of the year or in to 2021. Please keep an eye on this page and we will continue to update it as we have further information.
- Aida (17 March 2020) - CANCELLED
- Ben Fogle (18 March 2020) - RESCHEDULED 2 Oct 2020
- The Elvis Years (19 March 2020) - RESCHEDULED 11 July 2021
- Paul Carrack (20 March 2020) - RESCHEDULED 5 April 2021
- The Bootleg Beatles (21 March 2020) - RESCHEDULED 10 April 2021
- BBC NOW Family Concert (22 March 2020) - CANCELLED
- Zog (3-5 April 2020) - RESCHEDULED 11-13 June 2021
- Rumours of Fleetwood Mac (11 April 2020) - RESCHEDULED 12 June 2021
- Beautiful (14-18 April 2020) - CANCELLED
- Remembering the Oscars (21 April 2020) - RESCHEDULED 4 May 2021
- Banff Mountain Film Festival (23 April 2020) - RESCHEDULED 26 September 2020
- Luke Evans (30 April 2020) - RESCHEDULED 14 January 2021
- Everybody's Talking About Jamie (5-9 May 2020) - CANCELLED
- Paul Weller (12 May 2020) - RESCHEDULED 9 March 2021
- Jane Eyre (13-14 May 2020) - CANCELLED
- An Audience with Liverpool Legends (16 May 2020) - RESCHEDULED 6 May 2021
- Anything for Love (23 May 2020) - RESCHEDULED 17 September
- Milkshake (24 May 2020) - RESCHEDULED 18 April 2021
- ELO Again (28 May 2020) - RESCHEDULED 13 February 2021
- Al Murray (29th May 2020) - RESCHEDULED 1 October 2020
- Footloose (1-6 June 2020) - RESCHEDULED 25-30 January 2021.
- Buddy, The Buddy Holly Story (8-9 June 2020) - CANCELLED
- Whitney Queen of the Night (13 June 2020) - RESCHEDULED 14 February 2021
- Money for Nothing (18 June 2020) - RESCHEDULED 5 May 2021
- The Sound of Springsteen (19 June 2020) - RESCHEDULED 20 February 2021
- Jane McDonald (25 June 2020) - RESCHEDULED 5 September 2021
- One Night of Queen (26 June 2020) - RESCHEDULED 23 September 2021
- Cor Penrhyn (27 June 2020) - POSTPONED new date to be confirmed.
- Rufus Wainwright (28 June 2020) - POSTPONED new date to be confirmed.
- The Ladyboys of Bangkok (29 June 2020) - RESCHEDULED 17 June 2021
- In the Night Garden (30 June - 2 July) - CANCELLED
- Jools Holland (19 July 2020) - RESCHEDULED 25 July 2021
- The Simon & Garfunkel Story (23 July 2020) - RESCHEDULED 7 July 2021
- Grimethorpe Colliery Band (25 July 2020) - RESCHEDULED 31 July 2021
- West End Workshops (July 2020) - RESCHEDULED 6-10 April 2021
- Catch Us If You Can (8 August 2020) - CANCELLED
- 9 to 5 The Musical (18-22 August 2020) - RESCHEDULED 18-22 May 2021
- Paul Smith (26 & 27 August 2020) - RESCHEDULED 22&23 April 2021
- Paw Patrol Live! (30 & 31 August 2020) - RESCHEDULED 28 August 2021
- Alexander O'Neill (5 Sept 2020 - CANCELLED
- Manchester Legends (10 September 2020) - RESCHEDULED 24 September 2021
- 80s Mania (11 September 2020) - RESCHEDULED 16 July 2021
- Sun Records Concert (12 September 2020) - RESCHEDULED 20 June 2021
- The Carpenters Story (24 September 2020) - RESCHEDULED 26 September 2021
- What's Love Got To Do With It (14 October 2020) - RESCHEDULED 25 October 2021
- Collabro (16 October 2020) - RESCHEDULED 10 October 2021
- Texas (24 October 2020) - RESCHEDULED 25 May 2021
- MAMMA MIA! (27-31 October 2020) - RESCHEDULED 27 Sept - 01 Oct 2022
- Billy Ocean (9 November 2020) - RESCHEDULED 25 September 2021
- The Magic of Motown (13 November 2020) - POSTPONED new date to be confirmed
- Jason Donovan (22 November 2020) - RESCHEDULED 24 October 2021
- The Australian Pink Floyd Show (23 November 2020) - RESCHEDULED 16 November 2021
- The Sensational 60s Experience (28 November 2020) - RESCHEDULED 20 November 2021
- Strictly Ballroom (25-30 Jan 2021) - RESCHEDULED 24-29 Jan 2022
- Waitress (12-17 April 2021) - RESCHEDULED 28 March - 2 April 2022
How to contact us
If you have a general ticketing enquiry, please email us on email@example.com. Email enquiries are being answered during our current opening hours, Monday to Friday 9.45am – 5.45pm (closed Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays). We can also be contacted on our usual number 01492 872000, however we are operating with a smaller team than usual who are all working remotely so we do ask you to bear with us at this time and contact us by email where possible.
If you have a ticket for a forthcoming event
Ticket holders will be notified via email (please keep an eye on your junk folders, just in case) from their point of purchase about any re-scheduling and when new dates have been confirmed. All tickets will be valid for any re-scheduled dates and customers will not need to take any action, so hold onto your tickets and we'll look forward to seeing you on the new date.
If an event is cancelled, ticket holders will be notified and information about refunds will be sent to you directly. Refunds will be the face value of your ticket, excluding administration fees, theatre levy, postage/special delivery fee or booking protect. If we don't have an email on your account we will call or write to you as soon as possible. This may take a little longer but we assure you we will be in touch.
If you are enquiring about the status of your tickets and purchased via Ticketmaster, See Tickets or other another ticket agent please contact them directly via their customer service helpdesks.
Updates on events and venue status can be found on this page. This page will be continually edited with any new information received. If you’re enquiring about an event that isn’t yet showing an update or is showing as postponed, this indicates that we have not yet been able to confirm a new date from the event promoter but we are working to do this as quickly as possible. We are unable to answer questions about individual event statuses but will keep this page updated with details on any affected events as information becomes available. We appreciate that this may be frustrating for customers and apologise for any inconvenience caused. As soon as we do have additional information, it will be shared.
We ask you kindly to bear with us during these uncertain times. The team here at Venue Cymru and Theatr Colwyn very much appreciate your patience and support.
Stay well and safe and we hope to welcome you back to our venues in the near future.